Rajiv Kumar - Founder & CEO
Rajiv Kumar, Founder and Executive Director of KCMconnect, a pass-out of XLRI’s Post Graduate Programme of Business Management in Entrepreneurship, has previously worked with an IT-related MNC for several years and served top most clients from all across the world. The founder of the Company is thus not only highly competent in the related technical area, but has also imbibed the entrepreneurial management aptitude through his post-graduation under XLRI’s programme designed and launched by the Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) of XLRI to provide competency-based education to the eligible candidates with a view to promoting entrepreneurship in the country. KCMconnect via-a-vi Kashyap Computing & Management Pvt. Ltd. took shape under the mentorship of Prof. Prabal K. Sen, Chairperson of EDC, XLRI.
Rajiv Kumar has rich experience starting from Designing, Development, Application and Production Support, Leading & Managing the team in the IT Industry. He also served TATA Motors Limited as an Intern during XLRI tenure in hard-core Sales, and was responsible to understand the Market Dynamics of Small Commercial Vehicles (SCVs), factor influencing the buying decision, and analyzing buying pattern of customers, Facilitate Demand generation activities by exploring new areas through market research and analysis, Design & Implement Sales Processes at the dealership for smooth operations and resulting in customer delight, Customer Orientation and Relationship Management, etc. Rajiv Kumar in present and previous roles, have worked with clients including Dealers of TATA Motors Limited, Cadbury Schweppes (Australia), Dixons Retail Stores (U.K.), and Microsoft (Redmond, U.S.).
- Strategizing business directions to ensure profitability in line with organizational objectives
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies and escalate business volumes
- Identifying product propositions, market and volume planning, pricing and contribution control, new product launches, etc.
- Extending sales support to sales & marketing teams for developing new business and new client relationships through marketing leads, managing client relationships
- Initiating and sustaining efforts for bettering Customer Satisfaction through regular relationship calls, identifying & conducting consultation sessions for customers
- Providing effective resolution to customer queries and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating customer future requirements, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience
- Certificates in Quiz for four consecutive years; conducted by USO (United Schools Organization) a vec. for UNO
- EFC (Employee First Council) Grey cell member at HCL Technologies Limited
- Initial Project Development Consultancy to one of the largest Devotional Service provider of India
- Advisor to the one of the oldest NGO of Jharkhand; Adivasi Samagra Vikash Parishad (ASVP)
- Advisor member to Relearn Foundation, an NGO for education to underprivileged
- Master’s Degree in Business Management (Full Time - Executive Course) from premier B-school XLRI (Xavier School of Management), Jamshedpur, India
- Master’s Degree in Computers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers